BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Latest

oh no!...bnyk bnda Lala lupa post...terlalu banyak and now sudah lupa..
ok ok let's recap yg pnting bg Lala sja...
The Interview At Shbie on the 8th of April
I went there alone *yes alone* I didn't ask anyone to accompany me
cuaca panas gila ari atu...air-cond dlm keta lngsung na kerasaan..
I was searching for the Shbie building and finally jumpa..
my interview started pukul 2:30 p.m.
Ergh..I was so exhausted *really*
msuk sna and naik lift smpai k tingkat 3
an IE student helped me tunjukkan jln ke conference room 2.77..
Bila smpai..hmm I wondered mna yg lain..btnya dlm ati..
'am I the only one??'
lum sempat dduk brehat..my name trus kna panggil..wawawa *so pathetic*
the interview pn bermula~
Went to Maktab Duli on the 10th of April
with Wei...ambil sijil beranti and sijil exam.
and then...we went to Sumbangsih. Lunch d sna with Azri and Esa.
Lps tu Jln lg with Esa.
Jogging at Damuan on the 12th of April
with Gmah and iMi
*apa lg ah?*

0 comments: