BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Planning (^_^)

On 4th April, it's Wei's Birthday~ Two more days to go. I'm looking forward to it. Now, we're planning to celebrate Wei's birthday on Friday at Berakas Forest Reserved *hehehe* a.k.a Berakas Beach. I know it seems so weird when people mention it as a Forest Reserved *for me la*. Honestly, I never been there before ^^ hahaha so pathetic eh~ My life used to be in control strictly by my parents. Nah~ kidding. 49.9899% is true^^. Dulu, stayed at home for 12 hours daily and spent a few hours doing exercises && also I was an internet addict. Opps!! I am still an internet addict. Such a boring life *sigh*. LMAO, it was my fault anyway. Now I'm tryin` to gain their trust back since I used to be a naughty girl. I am so happy now and they're not really want to control me anymore from going anywhere..sometimes~ better than duluuuu!! Plus..I'm single =) If I'm doubled *ehehe* I'm sure that they'll think again and again and wisely and wisely *majal* At the end..they'll say 'Just stay at home..you don't have to go anywhere' =\ wawawa..*atuu sedihh*

On Friday, I will make some donuts for Wei's small birthday party. Erm~ there'll be only 4 of us. Me, Esa, Azri and the birthday girl. Even tho Esa and Azri are my new friends. They are so nice. I like 'em ^^ nice nice nice ehehe...I haven't ask my parents's permission yet =p *jn mrh eyh guys*...I'm still having a hard time on searchin` for the doughnut's instant flour =\ &&...also Wei's birthday present =\ *tension ckit* relax Lala...you still have one more day to wander around Brunei..kekeke..Honestly~ malas kn drive wa!! lol

0 comments: