BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 30, 2008

Again..New skin~

&& AgAiN...

PhotobucketYeayy^^..New purple skin for my blog!! Made by ME a.k.a Lala. Hmm~ what am I gonna write here eh?? 0oh Ya...I was bored to death just now & Idk what to doPhotobucket. My boyfriend was busy with his very own business. Non of my business anyway. PhotobucketMiss you LOADs! hmm..so yeah I used to think to make a new skin for my blog by myself before & planned to do it today..I was runnin` out of ideas at First...searched for new brushes via Yahoo search engine..& found so many cool brushes for photoshop...I didn't wanna waste my time..So I downloaded few sets of new brushes.I Tried & I became fascinated to 'em.I was like Funnnn!!Yayy!! >_< Insane~ I spent for so many hours playing with the Html..editing..designing this simple skin..ahaha..but yeah~ simple is more. Not to0 small & not to0 big *giggles* So so. Finally, Published it && Yeah I am now satisfied *thumbs up* ahahaha ^_^

0 comments: