BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 23, 2008

Monthsary!



Happy 1st Monthsary to Esa & Lala *who??*..me and my boyfriend la ^^.Basically, I've been officially with my boyfriend for one month now.Yes I know~ I know~ we are still new. Doakn ja tuk kbhgiaan kmi msa ani & in d future ok~Actually, we were planning on having a date yesterday c0z arini kmi bz.BUT yesterday, both of us were not feelin` very well so na jd la~ =\ & as usual..Si Boyfriend called me at 12 & we were celebrating our monthsary dlm tpun. Love you hby~

Thanks to aP aka Wei & Gaara aka Azri! They are my matchmakers..(^_^) thx alot guys! Wei had introduced her two nice & gyla2 friends to me..Gaara aka Azri & Esa aka Saiful..It's true..they are very nice friends indeed..dlu slalu hng out sma2 & till one day..c Wei & Azri slalu ja m0 jdoh2kn kmi..honestly siuk plg kmu nyaya kmi catu a..I didn't really mind bout it msa a2 =p..I admit that I do like him since the first met. hehehe love to talk 2 him..miss him everyday, at that time he was just a special friend of mine. I didnt think more than that. Ada 2 sebabs. First, I wasn't ready to fall in love & Second, Wei & I had a bet. For those who couldn't manage to stay single for a year, she has to treat a meal. Lala kalah! *loser* but still..I haven't treat her a meal yet.I will treat u next time Wei..no worries!

&& And again thanks to aP aka Wei & Gaara aka Azri psl post my monthsary rh blog kamu. CHAYANG kamu dua! && CHINTA huby Qu sgt2!

The First picture is from Gaara's blog site && The Second one is from aP's blog site.

Thanks Friends! mwahx!

0 comments: