BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 10, 2008

tagged!

TAGGED by Gaara && Noeverafter
QUESTIONS...

1. What disappoints you the most?
- Failures!!!!!

2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
- Paris^^ *romantic place*

3. What are your favourite things to do?
- no.1 is texting my huby!!..dating + chatting..

4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
- it depends~ I'm so damn happy everytime my dad gives me money =p && I'll be much more happier if he gives me more money..muahahahaha

5. If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be
- Go To Heaven (^^)

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
- No0o0o0o...

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
- My Family..My Boyfriend..and My true Friends..

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
- honestly i bla bla bla~
9. Single or Taken?
- Taken by Esa a.k.a Saiful my love

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you?
Gaara And Noeverafter
1)Funny 2)They love to laugh 3)Nice

11. What makes you happy?
- knowing that he loves me =)

12. What type of person do you hate the most?
- It is hard for me to hate someone...*ykn toh??*

13. What is your ambition?
- no.1 is Berjaya dlm kehidupan! & Be with him till I die

14. If you could have a superpower what would it be?
- Nothing much..I just wish that I could fly...so that I can meet him anytime I want..

15. Ever think of having a serious relationship with the person who tagged you? Why?
- n0pe and no reason huhu..

16. If you were a car/bike what would it be?
- limo (2 lazy 2 think)

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
- ignorance, ...

18. What music have you been listening to recently?
- Jiwangz music c0z I'm in love

19. What is your least favourite animal?
- MosQeeeeT0os!!! they bite me..Damn!

20. Who are your best friends?
- the most - my boyfriend is my bestfriend...

Instructions:
-Remove 1 question from above, and add in your personal question
-Make it a total of 20 questions
-Then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post.
-Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged
I tag who???...Sapa sja th 8 org from my list...wawawa

0 comments: