BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Anime

*Headache*

It has been almost a week I didn't post anything...I've been very very very busy lately *for sure*~ busy ngan diri sndri~ & others ehehe...but hey~ I went to Jp..2 days ago. Lupa post psl atu. Will post it nx time.

My Wife Is A High School Girl
I watched this Anime 'my wife is a high school girl (26 episodes)' 3 days ago. Hahaha~ kelambatan kn mem-post arr~ asteee. Dari tajuknya dh tau cna sul cerita nya~ for me..it's 80% siuk..ceritanya na mcm anime yg lain~ it's more to real-life story & I think cetanya logic..Romantic~ awww so sweeet..less comedy..anyway, I'm INTO Itazura na Kiss!! still waiting for the next episode of it to be uploaded *sob3x* ...seksa eh nunggu *sigh*
Muteki Kanban Musume

I just watched the first episode of this anime lps abis liat Anime d atas a.....thiss Anime is so CRAZYYYYY!!!
Yes! crazyyy...grrr
watch it..so you'll know what I meannn...
ha ha ha

0 comments: