BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Something new

Something New...


PhotobucketHello there...Assalamualaikum to all muslims~ ^^ My mom..as always..pagi2 she called me on the phone but I didn't answer it c0z I was sleepingPhotobucket like a princess *tdo mati*..ahahaha...sorry mom. Malas wa ia kn naik atas bgunkn Lala. Lala tbagun afta my lil bro, Taufiq, knocked on my door & calling me..'kaka~??' *knock knock* 'kaaa??' *knock knock* 'kaka eh..bgun wa!'...ahaha..he asked me to prepare myself & then..Jalannnn wf my mom..

*stomachache* eh...anyway~ mama bawa k ATM & withdrew some money. Pas a2..We went to Hua ho Tg. Bunut. Cek arah my fave hangbag CarloRino...nada yg lawa2 eyh..kalau lawa ada jua yg kn d target..ada yg lawa *pink lg tuu* but size nya basar...nda ssuai e..ada yg damit tapi warna nya na lawa..ehehe *cerewet*Photobucket. So I'm now waiting for a new one..new color..new look & the most important thing is mesti lawa&& cute. I bought a pair of heels. Pink. beautiful. love it.

Then we were having our lunch at the food court. I ordered my fave dish..Tongseng Kambing *drooling*. Yummy...yummy...Kambing~ Nyaman~ *Imagine eh steak kambing and and..sudah laa* ahahaha...

alright then..see you again soon~Photobucket

0 comments: