BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 27, 2008

ITB orentation

Finally~ Orientation ITB abis udhh~...yayy...

The 1st day of orientation was held di Dewan Canselor UBD...

I like the motivational talk...ktawa sja from the beginning till the end.

The second day...

ada jemputan untuk parents and my mom came..

Thanks mom..ehe *jrg x ah ia kn dtg*

Later in the afternoon...our orientation bpindah k ITB..


Sesi Lawatan


Sesi Lawatan




The Third day...

Pagi dgr cramah..

Ptg sport..

kmi kna dvided into 4 Rumpuns...

MAJU-BERSATU (my rumpun)-MUAFAKAT-MEMBANGUN


Signature Hunt...sibuk eyhs~...

My Rumpun Bersatu's capten (Khairul Anuar) bz ahh~

ehe smpt lg toh mbil gmbr...ne Jam jln rya @ Jerudong..otw balik umah~


The Fourth Day...

As usual..pagi ceramah..

ptg~ sport...


me in red

Futsal~

fun games~


The Fifth Day...

Ptg~ Kebudayaan...
Ikut my fren balik kumah nya @ Rimba...u see...Lala jd datin..and she's my driver..ahahaha



ne....Rehearsal kn blakon

SIUKKKK....










Sii Babah n Mama Sii Tanggang (Nakhoda Manis)



The Last Day
aerobic



Jogathon~



0 comments: