BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Revision (^_^)v
Im sooo..very very..so so..very very..extremely bz right now ehe. 2moro Phase Test Pertama on computer programming for both lab and theory. I'll try my best!! InsyAllah..
Now I'm practicing C++ for tomorrow lab expreriment test. Hope that I can do it successfully without frustration. susah eh test tym dmm2 ani...sob sob sob..
ehh before sii Lala lupa...I would like to thank Saufi bout just now..hehehe td Lala ksajukan..biasa la org dmm. s0 sii Saufi baikkk sgt2 pinjamkn his jacket. Sii Yee Hong aa awal2 karit..bila Saufi pinjamkn bru th kn mo pnjmkn..npa? jles?? ahahahahhaa *I know dat u'll read this*...just kidding Hong. Actually, it was during my computer systems & application lab class. You can see my lecturer, Hj Kamsani, standing behind me in the picture below. Bgambar lg toh tym bljr. wawawa..
*peace*
Amal & Lala

pictures of Eyan and Zuzu!!...haha..Lala bz bljr tym atu..rupa2nya drg siuk2 bgmbr pkai my phone..capi eyhs..cali kmu ani..hahahaha



I just found out that..today's
...LAWI's BIRTHDAY!..

Happy Birthday to youu..Happy Birthdayy to youu..Happy Birthdayy to youu..
Happy Birthday to Lawiiiiii~~
ENJOY your BIRTHDAY!!!

Bhhh ehhh I'm off..study lu! seee yahhh...!!! Goodluck friends!

LOVE ESA...alwayyyyyyys mwahx!!

0 comments: