BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 31, 2008

November is equal to ABusyMonth
November = = ABusyMonth

Today's 31st of October..&& Tomorrow is the start of NOVEMBER. It hasn't started yet but I can feel the 'busyness'. Yesterday, we were having an exam on Computer Programming. I wasn't ready for it. Yes! Seriously! I didn't revise enough..c0z I didn't have time. Lots of assignments were given. So what happened? The written test was quite harder than before && the practical test was ok...my diagonal formula was wrong..so that's why it had printed out the wrong answer.

I typed the function like this:

---------------------------------
float diagonal(int L,int W)
{
return sqrt(L*L+W*W);
}
---------------------------------

It's wrong right?????? uwaaaaaaaaaaa...it is just a small mistake.

0 comments: