BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Life is hectic!

Assalamualaikum,

Ya Allah! it has been a very hectic month. Honestly, after 3 months holiday..life is very hectic since then. We were asked to submit 10 lab reports last Thursday. And was asked to submit a draft project report yesterday, which it hasn't submitted yet. Thanks to Mr. Joffry, my personal supervisor, for giving me a delay. The report has to be submitted by tomorrow. It hasn't finished yet. I'm mentally tired right now. I've managed to do 20 pages. I need 10 or more pages to add. BUT! I don't know what else to add. I'm doing '3-zone Alarm System' for my project. It has not succeeded yet, which makes me worried to death! Due to that, no result has encountered. So, what result should I put into my report? -_-" Pathetic huh?! Anyway, more lab reports have to be done. 2 in 1 assignments, Second phase test, final project report and presentation and end examination are waiting..I hope that I can get thru' this semester. AMIN!

I haven't met my boyfriend for more than 3 weeks already. And of course, I MISS HIM SO MUCH! p/s Sayang..I love you..and don't worry, I'll always remember you..

0 comments: