BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Ohhh Maii Gaddd...!!!


Assalamualaikum...


It's 3-ish a.m. right now. Gosh I'm stil awake. What am I doin'? Honestly, I'm not really in a good mood right now. There are loads of things for me to think about. Final semester? Yes. Final project? Yes. Assignments, reports, exams? Yes, Yes, Yes! And..my love relationship? Yeah..well, I'm tryin` to make things right. The song called 'Cinta Itu Membunuhku' is right. Love is killing me. Indeed. The problem is..balum lagi mati2nya. Hehe. And 'bout my Final semester..stress? yeah. I know..It's normal..

Anyway, I is...very happy now. Want to know why? I just started to be a good girl. I don't want to tell ya bout it in details okay. Biarlah rahsia..

*yawn* I think it's time for me to go to my pinky bed..hehe..night!

0 comments: