BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 9, 2011

Updates

Assalamualaikum..I'm not feeling very well today but yesterday was a bit worst. There's nothing much to update. Last Saturday and Sunday, I wore Detox foot patches on my feet while I was sleeping. My mom bought 'em for me. As you can see at the pictures below, I guess I did a mistake on the first day. It wasn't stick on the right place. Still, too much toxins came out from my body through my feet. I'm going to wear 'em again tonight..it's kinda interesting..silly me..Lol..


----------------------------------------------------------------
3 Days ago, my boyfriend and I went to Menjaro Restaurant, Kiulap. We already went to so many restaurants in Brunei yet we haven't came to Menjaro before. So, 3 days ago was our first time came in to Menjaro's doorstep. We went there at around 3PM from home. We hadn't take breakfast and it was our late lunch. At 3pm, of course we were very very hungry. My stomach kept on making sounds. Hehe. Oh I forgot to take pictures on Menjaro's menu booklet. Will do next time. I'm sorry for the pictures' quality, it was a bit dark at that time and the pictures were taken by a 8MP-phone camera..So, what do you expect *giggles*

Our orders:
Nyonya prawn (my boyfriend loved it)
Buttermilk chicken (we're both loved it)
Chicken Abugine (I don't really remember its exact name and this dish is not really my taste. I won't order this dish again)
Iced mint tea (Quite okay. I don't know...my bf ordered this)
Strawberry Milkshake (LOVED IT!)
I guess, I'll come to Menjaro again next time cos I love its Buttermilk chicken!


------------------------------------------------------------------

Ya Allah, Sembuhkanlah penyakitku dan berikanlah aku kesihatan yang baik..Amin..


0 comments: