BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Mood : Happy

Haven't post anythin` yet since the day after the national day. I've been very busy nowadays. Actually I got something to post here with interesting pictures about fascinating things happened in my previous days but the pictures are now in my dad's hp. Lupa Lala kn bluetooth..msukkn dlm lappy. My dad nada dumah for these three days starting today. Ada kursus or something..I dont know..at Jerudong. Ia tgl d hotel. Miss him Already.
Anyway, some of our pictures of the national day's event ada dlm my Fs. sikit ja.

Actually, I just came back from the Mall. I was watching movie just now with my sweetheart, Faiz. Sonok liat ceta 'Jumper' td...mish him orediii...I miss your kisses baby~

^love Faiz always^

0 comments: