BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Pictures

Mood : In Love

Hehehehe...tym ari kebangsaan~

[23.02.2008]

Semangat Anak Brunei !!! Luckily only the selected people were asked to wear the orange coat. Yeah the colour sometimes more or less almost the same as 'bandaran' wahahaha. I love to wear it and I am deciding to join the parade again next year insyAllah. As you can see in the picture above, only 9 people involved in PKK ( Pengawasan Kejiranan Kampung ) on behalf of Kg. Mulaut. 100+ people joined the parade and I heard that 50 of 'em were from Kg. Bolkiah. Ramai toh! ahaha... Our parade diketuai oleh Ketua Polis and Polis2 bawahannya. I don't know their names. Haaa...ada ada I remember the name one of the polis bini2..her name's Kalsom. Haha..ia tu pelakon kedayan brunei. And sorg polis muda..pokoknya taste si Nurul ( My Aunt )..his name's Amyn..I think so! I'm not interested =D Nurul asked for his email thru Airee. ahahaha...cali drg ane eh~ I didn't want to get involved! =D

Suasana menuju ke Padang~

0 comments: