BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Di Tasek Lama

Mood : So Happy =)

Tasek Lama
Pictures Taken By Azri ( Gaara )










TADI..I was being asked by Wei and Azri to wait for 'em at the front of Business School (there is a parking area) at around 2+ p.m. I came there at 2:30 p.m. and waited for 'em for 10 minutes. Na lma tuu dtg cia c Wei and Azri pakai keta Vitara putih~ Nyaman rsa ati psl I was afraid for being so lonely. Sunyi ah =( hehe. I parked my car there and joined them. Next we were heading to Bandar and went to Tasek Lama. Honestly, it was my first time I stepped my foot at Tasek Lama ^^ Thanks Guys psl bwa Lala. It was so beautiful. I love the scenery. Hahaha sakai^^ Wei and Azri brought me arah bukit which they called it as bukit rendah..it was my first time went hiking since Lala na pnah hiking before.The bukit rendah was the best for me to hike as a beginner. I enjoyed it!! After that, kmi mnuju ke waterfall. So lovely and we took some pictures. Pastu..kmi ke tmpt batu reflexology and I tried to walk atas batu2 atu...it was so damn HURT! ada pnyakit pakahh..ahahaha and I went jogging sorg2 after that...

Well, we stopped at 4+ pm (almost 5). Alum g kul 5 actually. My dad asked me to leave Tasek Lama much earlier. He was so worried bout me^^ Esa came to Tasek Lama but he was just stayin` in his car *panat ank atu*..he didn't want to come in. Wei asked Esa to send me to my car at Business School. And Yes...I was with Esa after that. Omg! we coudn't stop laughing *gila kali*. Smpai rh Business School, we had a chit chat d sna dlm keta c Esa (laugh27x) for 1 hr *I think* Then we went to Gerai..Esa blnja some food *tongkeng pn ada =)*. Baik nyer~ Thanks Esa. And again..kmi bceta lg dlm my car..until 6 pm! hehe...pastu balik..
Thanks Wei, Azri and Esa!

0 comments: