BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 6, 2008

happiness

Mood : *bru bgun*yawn*Inlove*

I woke up at 4 a.m. just now . I checked my handphone. Faiz gave me a missed call at 12:03 a.m. I slept early last night and I didn't hear any sound from my handphone *tdo mati kali ah* even though my handphone was just beside my head. Well I know that ia rindu =) since yesterday we missed each other very much *rindu-gila-yang-teramat-sangat* and we're planning to go out for a date tommorow. Watch a movie and xoxox =)

I couldn't sleep and I didn't know what to do at 4 a.m. I logged on my laptop and I went online but it was so quiet. Haha org tdo x msih ha~ So then I went surfing and found an interesting website with a nice article for me to read. It was all about our ordinary life. About happiness and Satisfation. and Yes, generally, no one likes to be sad and unhappy, right? but why is it that we get upset so very often for unnecessary reasons? We sometimes don't know why we're upset and when people ask you why you're sad. You'll say "I don't know. I have no idea and I just unhappy".

The article reminds me of my pasts, my everyday life as well. The article mentioned "learn to be contended, stop daydreaming, live in the present, never mind criticism, never mind mistakes and failure, say goodbye to anger and jealousy, be confident, don't be lazy, develop interest and enjoy your work and keep a clean and pure mind".

From the article : A mind free of fears, tensions, obsessions, cravings etc is a pure mind. A pure and clean mind means mental hygiene. Physical and mental health is necessary for good health and better living.

So let's start living life the way it should be lived. We can start right from today. We have nothing to lose and lots to gain by being happy. So DON'T WORRY, BE HAPPY!

0 comments: