BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Mood : Happy

My Favourite!!!
My favourite movie, the original step up, was released in 2006 and I never thought that it has its second volume which is now playing (2008) in cinema but not in Brunei. Perhaps in US or somewhere else I don't know. Step up 2 the street DVD will be released soon in this year but I already bought it. Mine is not a DVD9 (clear version) movie. And of course I'll wait for its DVD9. I can't wait =\ Step Up 1 and 2 are my absolute FAVORITE dance-movies of all time. Step up 2 the street is the sequel to the original step up but with different cast as role models. The dance moves and styles in these movies are very beautiful plus the soundtracks are damn crayyzee~
Some of my favourite soundtracks from step up 2 the street are Low by Flo Rida ( feat. T-pain ), Killa by Cherish ( feat. Yung Joc ), Hypnotized by Plies ( feat. Akon ), Is it You by Cassie, Can't help but wait by Trey Songz ( feat. Plies ), Say Cheese by KC, Let it go by Brit and Alex, Ain't no stressin by Montana Tucker, Sikora and Denial, Money In The Bank by Swizz Beats and Bounce by Timbaland, Dr. Dre, Missy Elliot and Justin Timberlake =)
I love step up 2 the street !!!
^^He's more than a friend^^

0 comments: