BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 14, 2008

Mood : Tired


I am So0o0oo0o Tired! I went to the mall just now and watched movie ( Duyung ) with my Brothers, Taufiq and Zaim, and Zaim's friend, Kiki. Siuk ceta nya ah~ sonok gilerr..ehehe rsa kn liat lg eyh! hehe I had to withdraw some of my money arah ATM just now. Spend a lot of money today. $20 tuk minyak keta, $2 tuk byr parking rh basement, $20 tuk byr tiket wyg, $10.50 for pop corns and pepsis, $26.10 tuk mkn, $14 bali dvds, $??? tuk bali princess stickers for my bedroom walls and and.. $???? untuk bnyk lg..gila eyh..BUT tak kisah..asalkn my bros happy hari ni. Finally, I bought the dvd9 for Step Up 2 The Street. Baru puas liat yg clear version. ehehe...

Bila balik Lala trus liat Indo movies...Suster Ngesot (Horror) and Kangen (Romantic)

0 comments: