BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 12, 2008


My Story~

Last Friday, I ordered 50 donuts from Nuar M. I'll pick 'em up tomorrow (Thursday) at Jerudong. I can't wait. I ordered 6 white choc donuts, 8 almond donuts, 11 blueberry donuts, 11 oreo donuts and 14 chocolate donuts with different toppings. I hope it's true that these Mini Donuts are better than the Fun Donuts. Am I addicted to donuts? I love donuts. So Damn Much! haha

I didn't remember when I applied for a job as a sale assistant at iclebooks store in Kiarong. Maybe a week ago. I sent my CV via email. Until now, no responds. I can't sleep thinking about it. Keep waiting and waiting. I feel nervous everytime I check my email. Wish me luck guys. I really2 need the job. Im bored. I want to do something new. My parents won't let me go out with friends. Rimas!!!! I need a job!! Allah..please help me!

0 comments: