BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 20, 2008

EEP Phase Test Was..ERGH...I Don't Know!
I woke up late last morning...and I missed my sahur. I was extremely tired last night. Luckily Lala nda lapar tym d skulah. Alhamdulillah. Dtg skulah pn aher at 7:30..slalu nya pukul 7. The test was started at 8. waaaa...I didn't answer 25% of the paper. Ya Allah. Thevenin's Theorem kills me all the time. Till now..I've no idea what Thevenin's Theorem is. HAHA. Yth nahh..nda study psl atuuu...I'll try to master it. InsyAllah! Doing the paper was fun..yea fun. I like it. Ohh noo...I've Mathcad Phase test on Monday. aha lum lg rvise ani waa astee. I will..tomorrow..erm but..Lala msti j0a siapkn Assignments yg kn d antar on Monday and buat preparation tuk workshop skills presentation. Haha crazyyy...bnyk sgt kn d buat..rvision lg~...Sabarrr...


I Love my Boyfie...

I met myLOVE yesterday...Hehe...I won't mention the time we met..anywayy Thanks huby!!! I'll alwayss love you!...mwahhhhx

♥Esa
Study Group @ Uncle Roslan's crib...YESTERDAY
Uncle Roslan texted me the day before. He asked whether I want to join the study group but I didn't manage to come c0z I was busy with something. But he again asked me to join the study group on the day after. So I came. I never been to his house before but it wasn't so hard to find. His house is located at Kulapis so...nda jauh sangat laaa...just few of us but it was fun...
Amal & Wan


& That's Uncle Roslan

Sungkai Bersama-sama

Lucky rasanyaaa c0z makanan nya nyaman2...banarr...Thanks Uncle Roslan and oso his wifeyy!!!




0 comments: