BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 15, 2008

Good Morning!

Assalamualaikum...hey..Selamat berpuasa..jgn ponteng puasa tau..ahahaha ohhhh no! crap happens! hey u KNow What??!! n0..rytt~ Heee...s0rry I dont know what happen to me right now. I just wanna relieve my tension. I think 'bout LOADz of things lately. Tests, revisions and assignments are all in mind. Just finished my website assignments yesterday..well of course..its submission date was yesterday. Daa~ I'll submit my EEP lab experiment assignment later. what else?...I didn't revise for my coming test. WHATHA..~ pndai udh???!! I will say..'sdg~'...haha hell no actually...susah oo...I'll having a study group with my friends later. Wawawa...I miss my boyfriend..he didn't reply my msg last night..& he d0esn't mc me this early morning. But It's ok...I know he's now kinda stress but in cool condition. Saya paham. Anyway, I LOVE YOU LOVE. Do take care of yourself okayy..and try to relax...missing you~

Love My Boyfriend

0 comments: