BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My 5th Monthsary!

♥EL234



Happy Monthsary myLOVE Esa~ I Love you dear...so MUCH..more than words can say. Thanks c0z datang dlm hidup hny. I'm so glad to have you in my life. I'm so Damn Happy! We celebrated our monthsary with lots of LOVE last night. I won't forget the romantic night we spent together. You're my one and only...You're the man that I can't live without...

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!!

To all teachers!...I love you all...nasib baik Lala ni nda gauk sgt...na j0a smpai kna ampas kai garisan leh mna2 cgu..HAHAHA

Farewell Kimah!!...she's going back to UK today. I think ia alum puas bcuti. ehe sabar~ come back again next year. Now she's going to proceed her 2nd semester....stay safe cousin and goodluck in everything you do.

0 comments: