BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tagged by Kimah

1) What is the most important thing in your life?
- My family

2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
- err?? ntah a..

3) Where do you wish to get married?
- Di rumah

4) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
- I think 26..or 27..before 30 I guess

5) Are you in love?
- Yes!

6) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
- Wywy (with him)

7)Name the latest book that you bought?
- Err?? Gila2..kehkehkeh!

8) What is your full name?
- Nor Dalila

9) Do you prefer your mother or father?
- Both!

10) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
- Jesse McCartney =p

11) Christina or Britney?
- Both ok!

12) Do you do your own laundry?
- Yep!

13) The most exciting place you want to go?
- Paris

14) Hugs or kiss?
- Hugs n kiss hehe

15) 8 things I am passionate about:
- HIM
- Purple stuffs
- Princess stuffs
- pink stuffs
- T-shirts (usually purple n pink colour)
- Carlo Rino (the original)
- Bangles (bukan tiruan ehe)
- books!

16) 8 things I say too often:
- cehh..

- kambing
- napaan
- apakn~
- yatawa
- capi
- kambang
- dalenx

17) 8 books I’ve read recently:
- hah? bnyk j0aa errr..smua buku skulah! ahaha

18) 8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
- 24 hours - Putri Norizah

- Cinta Sempurna - Memes
- Sepanjang hidupku - suntree
- Aku jatuh cinta - Roulette
- Espcially for you - MYMP
- Sempurna - Gita Gutawa
- Better in time - Leona Lewis
- Division - Aly and AJ

19) 8 things I learned this year:
- (^_^) I'm not sure!

20) Tag 8 people:
- 8?? so many oo..ahaha I'll let them know

0 comments: