BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 15, 2008

Here I am...
Hello friends! I'm back..I know it has been a long time since I posted my last blog entry. Busy bah. My exam has already ended but I was still doing a bunch of assignments after the exam. Can't wait for the holidays to come. I want to unwind and enjoy myself. No more holiday assignments. Exam? done..Assignments? done.. Presentation? hmm...I'm sick when I think about this...my slides for this coming presentation haven't complete yet. Wish me luck guys. Well I think I've missed a lot of stories to post here..ok lah..recently...


In the picture : Lala - Pjul - Eyan



I went to the mall on 7th of December. Ada pelancaran Album Pelangi Rentak 914. So I went there to support my friend, Pjul (Faizul, A Band Once Singer). Ia performed lagu 'Kembalilahhhhh'. We were just Liat his performance and then Lala n Eyan jalans shopping. hehe




Lala and Esa My Love went to the mall on 9th of December. We watched BOLT And I love this MOVIE!!! And I love HIM...my Esa~ Love you dear...

..I Miss You..

0 comments: