BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Presentation day~ yes I'm DONE!
Presentation day, hari yg TIDAK di nanti, is just started for Electrical and Communication Engineering (ECE) Department. Group 4 had finished their presentation 2 days ago and yesterday kami group 5 punya turn. Lala nervous sgt2 yesterday c0z Lala na suka presentation. suk nato turn group mana. Anyway, Goodluck to the rest of you yg alum present. Get enough preparation ok! I didn't take bnyk pictures yesterday c0z busy sgt2. Nanti ja curi pictures dari Facebook Miss Halimah, my communication skill lecturer..hehehehehehe
This is me~

MooooVieee Lagii


Kmarin afta abis presentation...Lala n Bf lunch d gdg and then we went to Qlap..liat wyg d sana with my dalenx~ Esa...he he he...nx time liat wyg lg ahhh hby~...love you brabish!

0 comments: