BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Late update...

Oh No! It's a very late update. FAIL!

Last Friday, I went out with my boyfriend. Firstly, we went to ICC (RTB Media Carnival). We entered a Ghost house (The dungeon) but I ended up with laughing. We also entered the Drugs' exhibition (I hated it!)

Next, we went to PastaMania@Times Square to EAT! hehehe...so we ordered..

Mango juice (a replacement for my orange juice which was sudah abis)

Apa ni ah? I forgot..my boyfriend ordered this. Is it a Milo shake? or chocolate shake?

This is my Carbonara (nice!)

My bf's Beef Lasagna (the size is so small)

Pepperoni Pizza. Yummy!

Anyways, overalls were average! Just nice!

Then we off to Kiulap cinema and watched 'Khurafat' malay movie. The movie was siuk jua lah! hehehe

Finally, we went home. Of course!

0 comments: