BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My critical hair problem..sob sob..

Assalamualaikum,

Hello guys, recently I'm having a critical hair problem. Which are..dandruff, hair loss and itching. Sounds serious right? I feel sooooo stressful for months. I guess that aku pakai shampoo yang salah. So I've decided to take a VERY good care of my hair since 27th January. I did a research about hair problems especially about a hair loss problem. I need a product which has a hair growth formula. There are two products which I found that could help. 1) Himalaya Shampoo and 2) Ganozhi Shampoo (DXN product). Those shampoos..I couldn't find them in Brunei *sad* So, I was searching for their alternatives..

Lion Zinc Re- Vitalizing shampoo
(Hair Growth Stimulation)
$3+
(so cheap eh? I just want to give it a try. I've been using this shampoo twice a day since 28th January)

Aily
(Hair Tonic)
$5.20
Anti Dandruff, Prevents hair loss and itching (those are my problems! haha. I've been using this product since 27th January)

This is Vitamin E 400IU (This is good for hair growth)
$11+ (after discount) hehe
Just started eating this vitamin since...today *giggles*
If you want to take vitamin E...take this kind of dose daily. It will be effective without causing any negative side effects.
Extra info: The most important food for hair are Protein and Iron.

So guys, it is just started..I'm not expecting for a quick result though. But for sure, I feel much better now. No more itchiness. No more dandruff. Just wait for the official result after a few months usage *smile*

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

sis where did u beli that hair tonic? I need it :(