BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Cooking Time!

Oh! I was in the mood to cook something. For your information, I'm a girl who's very lazy to cook! HAHA. And And And..I loveeeeeeee to be in the kitchen! To eat instead of cooking. Okay now, the picture below is the dish that I've cooked just now..

Ayam Madu Bijan
(Sesame Honey Chicken)


I referred the recipe from here. Too bad I wasn't able to add some sesame seed to the dish 'cos I don't have it at home. It'll look prettierrrr with sesame seeds. Anyway, my mom said " Boleh tahan, kau kan ikut mcm ayam pizza hut atu kah? " ...Omg, what was that suppose to mean? Nyaman kah? ... My youngest bro, Taufiq said "Nyaman..". HAHAHA. But to be honest, the taste was not really the same as the Pizzahut Chix. A little, Maybe. The taste was just nice. I don't want to talk to much about its taste..cos I don't know!!! He he he

0 comments: