BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 25, 2011

My TOP 10 Favourite Korean Drama Soundtracks

Drama : Cinderella's Sister
Song: It has to be you
Singer: YeSung (Super Junior)


Drama : Paradise Ranch
Song: Wait for me
Singer: YeSung (Super Junior)


Drama : King Of Baking Kim Tak Goo
Song: That person
Singer: Lee Seung Chul


Drama : King of Baking Kim Tak Goo
Song: Hope is a dream
Singer: Kyuhyun (Super Junior)


Drama : Secret Garden
Song: Reason
Singer: 4Men


Drama : Secret Garden
Song: That woman
Singer: Baek Ji Young


Drama : You're Beautiful
Song: My heart curses
Singer: Kim Dong Wook


Drama : Cinderella's Sister
Song: Calling out
Singer: Luna & Krystal


Drama : Dream High
Song: Can't Let You Go Even If I Die
Singer: 2AM


My All-time Favourite
Drama: Stairways to heaven
Song: Bogoshipda
Singer: Kim Bum Soo

0 comments: