BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 23, 2011

23.4 Happy 3rd Anniversary to Esa and Lala

(24th April) Hello, it's already 2pm now and I'm still awake. I want to update my blog before I go to bed. Hehe. Happy 3rd Anniversary to My boyfriend and me. It has been 3 years together but I feel like we're just started few days ago *giggles* Love you Sayang~

Yesterday, as usual sama mcm couples lain (married/unmarried)..of course we were really excited to celebrate our Anniversary. We went to Tarindak Pantai Restaurant at Jerudong Park Polo Club, Jerudong. My boyfriend reserved a table for two and requested for a romantic candle light dinner. Also, he asked the person in-charge to prepare the table away from other customers (he was expecting that it's gonna be a privacy and romantic dinner). The moment we came to the restaurant, my boyfriend was really disappointed. It was an ordinary dinner table and quite close with other tables (only 3-4 feet away). Sayang, if you read this..I don't really mind about that. As long as we had dinner together. To be honest, I was so happy yesterday. Don't worry, we'll try to have a romantic candle light dinner again next time. Even tho it's not easy to find a perfect place here in Brunei *sigh*


Anniversary cupcakes
(I ordered these cupcakes from Khailycollection Kl)
Dinner + cupcakes/cakes = a celebration!
Chocolate flavored cupcakes with chocolate topping.
Yummilicious! and Beautiful...


Cute cupcakes. I love it especially the Princess crown symbols. I requested it and it turned out so LAWA!
Chocolate flavored cupcakes with white chocolate topping...
and again, Yummilicious! and LAWA...

After we finished our dinner, we went to the Empire Hotel and Country Club. Apa? Jgn salah paham dulu. Bukan kn check in. We only went to the beach. Santai2 tengok laut. Oh no...I'm missing you right now Sayang. Pukul 10, we went out and decided to go home. Dalam kereta, My boyfriend gave me an Anniversary present. Before I open it, I was guessing..'Is it a perfume? oh wait..a watch?' hahaha..Jeng Jeng Jeng..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Its one of my wishlist items. THE EXACT THING AND THE EXACT COLOURS. Nike+ Running SportBand. Somehow, you can also use it as a watch. and I was right! (Tekaan ku bh lurus) I love it Sayang. He knew that I really2 want to have this SportBand. Thank you so much dear!


As I promised you yesterday, these are My dad's birthday cupcakes! We are not able to eat these cupcakes 'cos my dad is away from home right now. I can't wait to try one..Chocolate flavored cupcakes with Nutella Frosting Topping..*drooolsss*


0 comments: