BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 22, 2011

19/04/11 Happy 53rd Birthday to Babah

Holla!!! today's 22nd April. My dad's birthday was 3 days ago. We didn't manage to celebrate my dad's birthday on the exact date 'cos my bro had a tuition class at that night. So, today it is! Happy belated Birthday Babah. I ordered cupcakes for you. Unfortunately, I'm going to pick up the cupcakes tomorrow. So late. Again, so belated. I know that you won't mind about this..and of course my dad doesn't know about this. Shhh. I will take a picture of the cupcakes tomorrow and I'm gonna post it here in my blog soon. So check it out next time, yes?

Okay, just now we had dinner at Hot Point Restaurant, Sengkurong. It's Hot Point's new branch. I think (almost) everyone knows that Hot Point is originally located at The Mall, Gadong. I was surprised that they already opened a new branch here (somewhere near my place). I used to go to The Mall's Hot Point fyi..I loved the food. Now, let's enjoy viewing the pictures taken by me..hehehe



(above picture - Banana and watermelon juices ($3 each) were ordered by Babah. And the Chocolate sundae ($4.50) was ordered by Zaim )


(above picture - HotPoint Golden Jade mocktail ($3.50) was ordered by Me. Loved it 'cos it tasted sweet and SOUR. Special Ice Milk Tea ($2) was ordered by Taufiq and Green Parkline mocktail ($3.50) was ordered by Zaim. Loved it. It tasted like Minute Maid orange juice mix with Sprite )



(above picture - Wow. The 'ABC' is a bit pricy. $4.50. Usually, it costs around $1-$2. My mom ordered it. I didn't taste it. I forgot. Haha)

(above picture - Beef Spaghetti Bolognaise $6.50. I liked the taste. Those who don't really like the taste of pepper..please don't order this. Hehe)


(above picture - Fried Noodle Cantonese Style $4.50 was ordered by my mom..the taste was okay. Fish & Chips $6.80 was ordered by Me. Loved it. Butter Milk chicken w/ rice $5.50 was ordered by Zaim. Good taste. The forth picture, Otak-Otak...hmm..I don't really like it. The one sells at the Superstore taste much better)

(above picture - Buttermilk Prawn w/ Rice $6.00 was ordered by Babah)


0 comments: