BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 15, 2008

Broken Heart

Mood : Sad *broken heart*

So sad. I used to be treated as his girlfriend and was hoping to be with him one day is futile. I am regretting right now but It's useless. There's nothing I could do. I cried so badly and suddenly, I Fell asleep. Tears were falling down as I woke up. I didnt know that I had spent 4 hours sleeping. I'm not expecting this could happen to me now. I had allowed myself to fall in love again. Such a fool. How could the one I gave my heart to, break my heart so bad? I thought we had forever. I don't understand. Wont somebody tell me? Somebody tell me please. If you love me, how could you do that to me? Why is it hard for me to unlove you? I can't unthink about you. Knowing that he loves someone else right now and going to wait for her since seven years back give me a HeartAche. It hurts me so badly. I will try to get over it. I don't wanna think about him anymore. It's over now.

=\ Just wanted happiness instead i got lies and pains =\

0 comments: