BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 11, 2008

Response and Answer

Mood : Smiling~

Responses and Answers untuk Kiki's and Kimah's footprint^^...well both of u have d same name actually..Hakimah^^ Haha..suka Laaaa~ Yes I wana make a correction here...Actually, Britain and Uk english are the same. You're right kim..the difren is just d accents. Ani mksd lala bnrnya..tp na xplen bnyk dlm my previous post. The way they talk is not the same with the way they write. And the way they pronounce the english words is different as well. Drg spell mcm tni eja words mlayu~ for xmple...'black' bunyinya jd mcm 'blAc' or 'blAk'..aha tringat plg mcm niger ckp english hiphop style ^^ I think Kimah knows more about this because she's now studying in University of Bath,UK. Msti Kimah jmpa loAds of different people with different english d sna. I got less knowledge about this. Suma tu Julian and Betty gto Lala. If you have some opinions or comments. Please share with me. Arigato Gozaimasu and I love you ^^

^^mcm sesi soal jwb cia plg~ ahaha..so cute^^

0 comments: