BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Mood : Happy


Lala bru ja abis mkn neh. Chatting with frens after and before that. Lala chat wf my friend from KL, Malaysia, Farra. Farra dh couple sma Aedy (from KB,Kelantan) yesterday..12th Feb (Azmie's Bday)^^. Lala epy sgt2. That is what I was hoping for from 'em. Azmie pon dh goback sma exgf nya. Sonok nyer dorg dh da psangan msing2. Tomorrow's a Valentine's Day. Lala na plg brp suka clbr8 Valentine's Day ani. Slalunya greet sja pkai SMS w/o celebrating it. Dlm sumur idup..skali sja Lala smbut. It was last year in *2007* with my exbf Syazwan Asymawi. We exchanged our presents. He gave me a teddy bear, his T-shirt, a card and a kiss. Well, it wasnt the best memory for me to remember. I hate him anyway^^ I dumped him for certain reasons. Taun ani 1st time Lala single tym Valentine's Day. It doesnt mean that Im going to be upset. No..I am happy even tho Lala lum biasa idup single. Haha (^_^) Loneliness? mmg ada~ tp sbr sja..Im not ready to have a serious relationship with someone new. Actually, I have a crush. Last night I told him that Im going to engage sama someone....trus ya badmood and offline lps ia ckp 'congratulations'! wawawa...I miss him =( I was just kidding =(


^^ I want you ^^

0 comments: