BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Today story~

Mood : I am smiling right now!

Single Life makes me feel wanna make and search for new friends. Starting from Friendster and then skype. It is fun to find new friends by using skype. We can find 'em from countries all around the world. Sometimes there are countries which I never heard of their names before and they have different official languages. Wow..get to know more about other countries put curiousity inside me. Sometimes it is a bit annoying when people over aged 30+ or 40+ want to be my friend. Maybe it sounds like I am a 'picky'. yes sometimes. I am actually wanna search for friends who are having the same age like me or below 30. I have a new friend from Cebu, Philippines. Her name's Christine and she is 20. We talked a lot about our country. ^^ As u already know..Brunei has less attractions compare to other countries. That's what I told her.

I have new friends from Germany as well. They are Julian,16, Betty,19, Jenny,12 and Sabrina, 19. Their official language is Germany. It is easy to talk english with Betty and Sabrina because they can speak english very well especially Sabrina. It is hard to talk to Jenny. She doesnt understand english very well. Just a little. for example 'hello' and 'how are you?'. I dont talk much with her. Julian? He's my best internet friend. F.y.i In germany, they use Britian English but in Brunei we use Uk english. So that's the reason why it is sometimes their english is quite different and barely for me to understand.

ok ok skrg ne nk ckp m'sia la plak ea. sje jer. lala de gak bkwn gn org2 m'sia neh. sowg dr KL *farra*, 3 owg dr klantn KB *Adi, Azmie, Dila* n sowg g dr t'ganu *Mira* tp x reti ckp t'ganu ^^ btul ke lala bt tmpt tgl dowg tuh? aha..klu x btul. nnt dowg tgur la tuh. sonok btui ckp gn dowg neh. sporting~ tp xa slalu chat gn Azmie n Dila..dowg dua ne bz agknye..ntah la..bior le! lala slalu chat gn Farra, Mira n Adi. Mira ngah sakit skrg neh..cian Mira~ nk sgt jguk Mira tp ja0hhh. rndu kat Mira tuh. dh lme Mira x n9. Sonok gak chat gn Farra. sme mnje cam lala. gn Adi pn sonok tp Adi dh brubh..ntah a..Adi dh lpe kat lala kot...dh sonok jmpe kwn bru agknye atau sonok chat gn Farra jer. Bia la~ tu kn urusn Adi..lala xnk sibuk ar~ jles gak ckit^^ ske sgt bkwn gn Adi tu..ade bnyk psmaan Adi and lala..He likes purple!! Adi der 4 org dik bradik. ank kdua. Adi sorg je laki2. ehe tgk tu..sme a cam lala..tp lala sowg je pompuan~ de la lg psmaan yg len tp xnk mntion la kat cni ^^mls! ehe bia lala je yg tau. smlm Farra ngmuk~ ehe Farra geram...asgnmnt ia ilang! lpe nk sve dlm lappy. cik Farra tu esh3x tpkse a Farra wat lik asgnmnt tu~ cian Farra~
* klu my Bruneian frens na phm..sori yerr..phm2 kn sja cia *

Sorry to Gmah ku cyg~ dmlm gmah kol lala..ia kn pnjm my maths mechanics answer sheet. carik punya carikk...nada~ wawawa da dlm file notes mechanics yg Aunt Liza pnjm ah..sori lenx~ Qs paper ja ada..Answer sheet nya tmasuk dlm file notes nya ah~ huhuhu...My Bad~

^^ love everyone ^^

0 comments: