BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Today

Mood : Refreshing~

I woke up late at 12 noon. I didnt go straight to bath after that. I brushed my teeth and trun kbwh trus kdpur ^^ *bgus punya ank dara* searched for food. Mama msk my fave dish. What is it? Erm Sosej cmpur Crab sticks dmsk ngan telur and cmpur ngan tomato, chilli and oyster sauce. AND na bleh ktinggalan *Thai Green Chilli*! Bru pds rsanya..ehehe yg cali nya even tho mama msk..she doesnt eat it. It is cooked and served for my bros and Lala ^^ and then Lala trus liat tv n dduk atas krusi urut hometech. Lala trus buka HBO channel and watched 'Memoirs Of A Geisha' kn abis plg ceta nya tym Lala buka tu but I dont mind c0z Lala dh liat ehehe. I love this movie especially the ending part..the girl said to the man ' Cant you see? Every steps I have taken is to get closer to you ' Lala ngis trus =\

Pas liat tv, Lala trus msuk bilik and bka lappy b4 mndi. Signed in my msn but appeared offline. Before mnd..ada lg sumting Lala buat. Apa nah? haha. wont tell you.

Lepas mandi....trus post ani. ahaha ok ok kn apply lotion lagi..See you later ^^

^^ Love You ^^

0 comments: